MELHOLDER Furnace is based on the proven Meltower technology and the development of Tower type aluminium melting furnaces.
The MELHOLDER model is designed for lower production capacities but with the flesibility to melt a range of alloys and for positioning alongside the die casting machine.
- Continuous melting with the molten alloy available on demand at the correct temperature and composition.
- Alloy flexibility Independent of Central bulk Melting process.
- Low production rate compared with other site equipment.
- High Thermal efficency.
- Low oxidation Losses.
- Ease of maintenance with clear unobstructed acess to the melting and Holding chambers.
- Independent control of melting and holding.
- Automatic molten metal level sensor.
- Automatic Skip Elevator.
Specially applied for gravity and low pressure die casting, including molten metal treatment:
- Purifying system can be fitted for degassing, filtering removing non metallic inclusions and reheating with immersion submerges tubes.
- Other Open-Well type configurations are available for ladling sizes.
- Alternative fuels such as Ligth oil, LPG or natural gas can be Used.
- Al-Mg alloys can be melted.
- Alternatives up to 5 ton/hr rates
|Models||Melting Rate||Holding Capacity|
|MH - 200
|MH - 350
|MH - 500
|MHD - 1000
|MHD - 2000
|MHD - 3000