ALUSWIRLER® process for continuous aluminium pretreated scrap and chips melting. Application on UBC, Profiles, Litho, fragmented, Chips...
Consist in sink submersion on molten metal while a mechanical metal pump, electrically driven, is stirring.
When the impeller and shaft set in the pump housing is roated, a strong vortex of molten metal is generate.
When material is feeding into vortex, light aluminium are rapidly submerged in molten metal and melted instantaneously.
Features of ALUSWIRLER :
- High metal recovery.
- Low specific energy comsumption.
- Continous melting in molten metal.
- Applied sink vortex technology.
- Low residence time.
- Indirect Heating.
- Molten metal temperature uniformity.
- Not salts required.
Scrap & Chips Pretreatment:
Effective melting require material pretreatment including:
- Crusher or Rotary shredder, to obtain uniform sizes.
- Centrifugal Separator, to minimize lubricants and water content.
- Magnetic or Eddy current separator, to eliminate the ferrous non ferrous or heavy parts.
- Charger, buffer and related belt and screw conveyors, between the different components, with variable adjusted speed.
- Rotary Dryer or Decoater, for oil coolants or water lubricants evaporation, supplying hot material ready to be melted.