HIRARO® Furnaces are the most advanced melting & alloying reverberatory melting facilities for aluminium recycling, compared to the conventional Stationary and round Top-load melt furnace.
They count with an open sidewell chamber and molten metal recirculation and stirring system which:
- Creates a sink - vortex of hot molten aluminium for melting ligth scraps.
- Creates a flow of molten metal thorough the open well for melting heavy scraps.
- Stirrs all the molten metal bath, improving the alloying effect, metal homogenity and temperature uniformity.
According to customer request and process needs they can be equipped with:
- Stationary or Tilting designs.
- Conventional, Regenerative or Oxy/Fuel burnes.
- Dry-hearths for sows or ingot bundles melting.
- Wide range of holding capacities and combined melting rates.