RMAE Furnaces are chamber - holding furnaces, reverberatory type, without crucible, for holding molten aluminium at required temperature and location close to the die-casting machine, heated by electrical resistances and with very low energy consumption.
- Excellent enery efficency, by a good selection of refractory materials and chamber design.
- Draining spout for empty the furnaces for cleaning, change of alloybor emergencies.
- Heated cover pneumatically or hydraulically actuated.
- Special precast refractory plate between central chamber and dipping well, with excellent heat transfer.
- Installed power, for superheating or remelting molten aluminium in the event of a power failure.
- Accurate temperature control of molten metal, with an immersed thermocouple.
- Air over temperature control in heating chamber.
- Continuous charging and dosing.
- Orientation according to the requirements of the Customer Plant layout.
- Optionally the furnace can incorporate plate filtration between the heating chamber and the dosing well.
- Compact desing, with small footprint.