HIRARO® Furnaces are the most advanced melting & alloying reverberatory melting facilities for aluminium recycling, compared to the conventional Stationary and Round Top-load Melt Furnace.
They count wuth an open sidewell chamber and the ALUSWIRLER mechanical pump and stirring system, which:
- Creates a sink-vortex of hot molten aluminium for melting ligth scraps.
- Creates a flow of molten metal through the open well for melting heavy scraps.
- Stirrs all the molten metal bath, improving the alloying effects, metal homogenity and temperature uniformity.
According to Customer requests and process needs they can be equipped with:
- Stationary or Tilting designs.
- Convestional, Regenerative or Oxy/Fuel burners.
- Dry-hearths for sows or ingot bundles melting.
- Wide range of holding capacities and combined melting rates.