INSERTEC - Ingeniería y Servicios Técnicos, S.A is a company founded in 1980, devoted to the supply of Industrial Furnaces and Refractory Products.
Our Production facilities in Spain, resides the subsidiares in Italy, Mexico, Brazil, China,...with a worldwide staff of more than 100 people.
The Headquarterd and the Industrial Furnaces Production Plant is located closed to Bilbao (Vizcaya), in the North of Spain, the most important metallurgic area in the iberian Peninsula. The facilities are strategically connected through road and railways networks with Europe, and quick connections with Bilbao Port and International Airport.
Refractory products Division Offices is located en Galdakao. Products are supplied to more than 25 countries around the world from these facilities. The main Plant for the production and packaging of refractory products is in Arrigorriaga (Spain). Other facilities are in Guadalajara (Spain), Piracicaba (Brazil), and Zhenjiang (China).
International structure formed by the following subsidiares:
- INSERTEC INDUSTRIAL in Tultitlan , Edo Mexico.
- INSERTEC MEXICO, in Monterrey (Mexico).
- INSERTEC ITALIA, in Turin (Italia).
- INSERTEC DEDINI, in Sao Paulo (Brazil).
- ZHENJIANG INSERTEC, in Zhenjiang (China).
- SANKEN INSERTEC EUROPE, S,A (SIE). with agents in whole Europe, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia, and our agents and representatives in countries around the five continents.
INSERTEC has worked for many years with a clear commitment of expanding to international markets and continuous improvement process thanks to our investment in R+D.
This philosophy has leaders in their respective markets, such as:
In furnace Division:
SANKEN SANGYO (Japan).
WHAL REFRACTORIES (Ohio, USA).
Besides, INSERTEC is member of several National and International Associations such as: FEAF , FUNDIGEX, SIDEREX, TEDFUN, CECOF or ANFRE.